Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Graduation

I think the best place to start is graduation. Michael and I had a winter filled with friends, family, an anniversary, and school. It was a great end to a perfect four years! Graduation was such a whirlwind with visitors, packing, and Europe right around the corner, but we were so grateful that both of our families were able to come out and celebrate with us. While the whole ceremony itself is somewhat anticlimactic, the weekend was wonderful. And even now, as I reflect and look back on the graduation, it still feels that way. I think the reason why is because there is no way to adequately celebrate the change we have undergone and the incredible things that have happened to us on this campus. I will speak for myself, but the last four years have shaped my mindset of the life I want to live. I am still young, and have many goals to accomplish, but the people I met and the cute boy I found at Sports Camps, as well as the challenges and triumphs I faced on this campus, are too great to be summed up in one ceremony. So with that, here are a few photos.



Michael and his friends Wyatt and Ryan.


So glad Michael's family could come out all the way from Oklahoma!
It was so fun to graduate together!




So grateful for my parents!



So grateful I found this cutie.


Couldn't have made it through college without her! Best roommate ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment