Wednesday, June 13, 2012

All smiles




So what have we been up to the last little bit? Lets just say we are the number one SF Giants fans. Not only did we go to two games in a week--Michael even agreed to miss Oklahoma City in the NBA Finals. That is love:) PS...as I am writing this post SportsCenter just came on (surprise, surprise) saying that Giants pitcher threw a perfect game tonight. Talk about bad luck! 







And one more thing...I am running the Top of Utah Marathon in September. And...drum roll please...my sister-in-law Jessica is running it with me!! I couldn't be more excited! Another runner in the fam!



And now for the best news of the week: my family is in San Francisco for the week for the US Open. It has been great spending time with them/will be great to spend ALL day Friday with my mom!! Couldn't be more excited!!! Life is good.






No comments:

Post a Comment