Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving break!

Needless to say, I am sad to be back. Even with finals and research papers hanging over our heads, we were able to have literally one of the best vacations ever.

The first two days we met Scube, Chubs, and my mom at Disneyland. Michael's first time! The first thing he said while walking down Main Street: "Man, I thought the castle was bigger." First letdown of the day, but I think the last! We had a blast acting like kids and running to every ride! Our favorite rides between the two parks were Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Screamin', California Rapids, and Splash Mountain. Take me back!



Oh--and it was my mom's birthday on Monday!


 




We finished off the trip with Thanksgiving in Arizona! Craig and Keri just recently bought a house in August and we went to stay for the week because Craig had to control those crazy shoppers on Black Friday! We also went golfing as a family and went to the Suns game.





Now back to reality! Oklahoma in three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment